Christmas

I felt a lack of Christmas spirit this year :( until Christmas Eve when we did our traditional final present buying and food gathering which always gets me in the festive spirit.
I know it's a bit late talking about Christmas now but who cares, these are just a few images i took over this christmas period;
Covent Garden was looking as lovely as usual at this time of year, the giant candy canes were an addition to last years decorations,
This year as me and my family don't like the traditional Christmas cake we opted for a more untraditional chocolate sheep cake which was though unusual very enjoyable,
As per usual I don't seem to ever get properly dresses on Christmas Day so this was my 'just got out of bed' outfit for this year, accompanied of course with my jingly socks!

I hope everyone had a magical Christmas too!

Finally my overall favourite present were my American Apparel riding pants for which I have wanted for so long, I am so grateful for them and also very cautious when wearing them!













Comments

Popular Posts