NYE!

It's strange to think this will be my last post of 2012 but here goes!
2012 has been such a great year for me creating so many memories and good times i hope 2013 is the same, these images are just an insight into my amazing year
  I have met and grown close to so many amazing people in 2012 but it all started earlier this year  with meeting twins who were new starting at my school we soon became friends and i couldn't imagine life now without them, they also introduced me to people i would've never known if it wasn't for them, i have also grown closer to people who i've known for years
All of my main memories come from summer and they all started off with going to see Coldplay with my Dad it was amazing especially as there support act was Rita Ora (oh my gosh) if you're considering going, i would jump at the chance there is so much audience involvement, also with there appearance at the Olympics I felt extremely lucky to have seen them live,
After watching every episode me and my friend who both love the show Made In Chelsea thought we would take a trip to see what it was really like, i loved it and hope to be able to afford a house to there in the future it was so nice, we also suprisingly saw Caggie Dunlop filming but we ddn't realise it was her until we'd passed :( it was such a great day we travelled from Chelsea to Brick Lane and finished off at Oxford Street,
It was such a great year for Britain especially with the Olympics and everything, so me and my friend decided to go to the Hyde Park concert celebrating the end of the torch relay, it was such a hot but wonderful day it was also a once in a lifetime oppurtunity. It was so good seeing the likes of Rizzle Kicks, You Me At Six, The Wanted, Dizzee Rascal all in the same place. There was a little confusion for trains home but it all makes good memories now!

I wish i would've come accross this idea before this year, but oh well there's always next and i have decided to do it for 2013...

The idea is to "Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve empty it and see what amazing things happened that year"























Comments

Popular Posts